Friday, April 23, 2010

According to the US Department of Health and Human Services, in the year 2007, approximately 64 million Americans regularly suffer from insomnia each year.

3 comments:

  1. ohh sammi, you would write about not sleeping... :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the opposite of Insomnia? Every time I try to stay up, I find my face in my book at 5:30 in the morning. I try to stay up and it always fails. Being an expert, I was wondering if you had any tricks up your sleeve in order to stay awake. This will prove most helpful with the up-coming event of finals:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The same happens to me too, but I am not really sure sometimes I just get really hyper and have to keep doing something. Although, Monsters are very helpful if you want reassure that you will stay awake (beware of the crash in the morning though).Exercise is also good because it makes your blood flow, and drink lots of water =]; that way you have to keep getting up to refill your cup. Snack on some healthy stuff because candy will make you tired later.

    ReplyDelete