Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Insomnia At Work


I chose the topic of insomnia for this project because I have had my share of sleepless nights and wanted to learn more about the topic. This year I have noticed I have pulled so many more "all-nighters" than ever before. I think I has to do with balancing school work, a job, friends, and family. I find my self staying awake all night. I would have some homework that would take me a few hours to complete and before I knew it, it was midnight. It was like once I would stay awake past a certain point, sleep was out of the question. But good things did come out of it. I finished all my homework, I cleaned, and got other chores done. However, the morning did bring about some repercussions. For instance, I was obviously tired and was sometimes disgruntled. Then, I would always catch up on the sleep by sleeping the next day away.

No comments:

Post a Comment